NEUTROGENA Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser Review
NEUTROGENA Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser 177 mL Review
I have been using this product for a while in Australia. It's time to give my personal facial expression honest feedback of my skin towards this natural ingredients cleanser.
1. Accessible from the supermarkets or from any of the pharmacy online or offline shops.
2. No nasty chemicals, sulphates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates!
3. It works on removing blackheads and whiteheads over time or even overnight after washing face before bed.
4. It was not tested on animals.
5. The bottle contains up to 50% post consumer recycled material and sustainable packaging.
5. No adverse reaction on my skin.
1. Not sure if it does improve my complexion, though :-) as I get sunburnt easily during summer time if I take sunscreen cream for granted sometimes.
2. More critical about using corn that can be a genetically modified organism behind the thingo.
3. For the palm ingredient, it can be a great contradiction to sustainable sources where it is coming from! "SAY NO TO PALM OIL" Awareness campaign at http://www.saynotopalmoil.com/Whats_the_issue.php
90% formulated naturally derived the remaining ingredients are essential to blend the product together and maintain effectiveness. Water (purified water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), DecylGlucoside (Corn/Coconut/Palm Kernel), Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut/Palm Kernel Derived), SodiumLauryl Sulfoacetate (Coconut/Palm Kernel Derived), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (White Willow Bark), GuarHydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Guar Bean Derived, Sodium Benzoate and Fragrance
PRICE RANGE: Down sale from $9 to a normal price of $15 depending where you buy it from.
NEUTROGENA Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser 177 mL
Reviewed by JenniferBaulch on January 24, 2017
Rating: 3/5 Stars